Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Webster Family

What a delight you are Websters! Not only do you have the most adorable and photogenic son, but you are one beautiful family! I had so much fun with you and Darlene your mother was so sweet. She was so much help in getting the best reactions out of Cade. So excited that you where my first family to use the new backdrop, which has the best textures and warmth, simply stunning! And Brian I know you where not all to excited about getting some pictures done of yourself in your uniform, but let me tell you they will be treasured forever! And I will be the first to point out that Brian is a Captain now and not an Engineer. I know I am so grateful that we found each other and I have so many delightful photos to share with you. Unfortunately I have only had time to edit a few to share. I look forward to spending more time with you in November and capturing you for your Christmas photos. Thank you so much for giving me this delightful opportunity!

No comments: