Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sweet Kynzie Bell

I have been so MIA lately, and it's because I have been so busy taking care of all of my amazing and wonderful clients. So I will be catching up on the blog this week to get everyone up to date.
This little one was simply precious and the sweetest new born, I have been so excited to share her. She let me put her in every position and not one little tear. Just a sweetheart. I was so blessed to capture her, I captured her momma and daddy at their wedding back in July and now we have this little beauty. And I was really lucky to be able to capture her as they live in Louisiana and came home for Thanksgiving and I was given this priceless moment to capture. Thank you so much for coming back to Special Moments Potography, it means the world to me to follow families as they grow! Sorry it has taken me so long to get you a sneak-peek! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute! You are such a great photographer!