Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dirck Wedding

I am so excited to be able to share some images of this beautiful day of Kristen and Brad's unforgettable day! I am so honored to have been asked to go to Saratoga and capture your special day. Not only was the weather amazing but the lighting was a photographers dream!! Your venues where gorgeous and the food made by Brad's step-mother Leena from "The Aspen House" in Rawlins was AMAZING!! Such wonderful family members and friends, this will truly be a day I will never forget! Especially when Sarah forgot Brad's ring, the highlight of the day! Thanks for the laugh Sarah and Judge Wade Waldrop for making the comment that "We could take the opportunity to catch up on the Wyoming football game". Lots of lovely, happy and harmonious tears. Memories that will never be forgotten and captured here for you for the rest of your lives! I can't wait for you to see your sneak peek. I have so many I want to share it was soooo....hard to pick just a few. Thank you Kristen and Brad for everything!!





















No comments: