Monday, October 5, 2009

The Beautiful Frimml Wedding

What a GORGEOUS wedding! I can't say enough about this amazing couple, so in love! And I can't thank you enough for asking Special Moments Photography to capture your unforgettable, beautiful and memorable day! Despite the beautiful bride Kim and her lovely bridesmaid Brittany were ill the day of the wedding we made the best of the situation and in the end the wedding day was truly unforgettable! The beautiful emotion of this day shinned through and it all started with the look on Kim's fathers face when he saw her for the first time in her wedding dress. And as I looked around the sanctuary and saw all of the happy tears flowing as Kim and Brent read there vows to one another. It was truly apparent to me that nothing says "Love" more than that. They were truly breathtaking! You will see what I mean when you look through the sneak peek and the emotion of the day that I can't wait to show more of! Adorable Kelly who makes this little family complete and the "Love" Kim and Brent have for their little girl. It makes me cry just thinking about it. Bless you both on your incredible journey, I love you!!!



















No comments: