Friday, August 29, 2008

Dakota's Big "13"

I can't believe my baby is 13!!! I LOVE YOU Dakota! You are the light of my life!
Dakota's birthday was on August 17th, so every year we try our best to take a vacation the weekend of his birthday. That's usually when we try and take our vacation. This year we went to Denver, it down poured the entire weekend! But despite all the rain we had the best time! My sister and Butch came along, we visited the Denver Zoo, the Butterfly Pavillion and Dave and Busters. Stayed in a hotel did some swimming and watched the Olympics. We had the best time! Here are a few photos from our little get away.

My handsome son Dakota, trying to stay dry.

My Beautiful and loving sister Coy and McKenzie licking the rain from her hood.

And my loving husband Shawn, he was soaked unfortunately his jacket wasn't not as water resistant as he thought. A beautiful lioness at the Denver ZooI had to share the penguins they are so cute!

No comments: