Monday, August 4, 2008

Little Baby "B"

I have so much to catch up on! I found out this morning that little guy Benjamin, one of the most precious newborn's I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of needs some prayer. His beautiful mother and wonderful father Becky and Isaac recently found out that little Benjamin has been suffering some seizures. They had to fly him to Denver to be told that he may have to have surgery before the age of 3, I just love this family so much and it pulls at my heart strings to know they are going through this with there beautiful first born. I have been taking pictures of him since he was still in the womb and I just love you all! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as little Ben and your family work through the years ahead Becky and Isaac, God is watching over him.

No comments: